(#796) Challenged to create a looping emition of an enity

Pipeline

Jun 15, 2022, 9:51:50 PM6/15/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, Alla...@gmail.com
Submitted on Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 03:51
Submitted by anonymous user: 192.0.141.199
Submitted values are:

First Name: Allanlee
Last Name: Calder
Company: Pipeline
Subject: Challenged to create a looping emition of an enity
Details:
Hello,

To reiterate my issue I mentioned on discord. Like the archer arrow throwing
demo I am trying to get an asset to throw donuts. I do have it working
similarly to the demo however when I make adjustments to timing to
accommodate the specifics of what I need for my shot I am missing some
knowledge. At issue is I need to generate the donuts as the character picks
it up from a box. Then he throws it about 20 frames later. and repeat the
action on loop. Animation clip is 60 frames in length. Also of note is The
entity is throwing the first donuts as intended. But all other throws of the
entity are not working. It appears that the donuts regenerates in his palm
but never becomes dynamic and releases form his hand. Based on the animation
clip I need to emit the thrown Torus at the end of the animation clip (frame
60) and then physicalize and throw another one. Within my attachments you
will find the images from discord and two scene files. (throw_like_demo)
Which is my version of the demo arrow throwing session. (throw_revised) my
version of the demo process to accommodate what I am trying to produce for my
second shot. So my question is what wonderful knowledge am I missing to get
this action to work. Thanks in advance.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/6008

Nicolas Chaverou

Jun 16, 2022, 4:41:08 AM6/16/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, Alla...@gmail.com
Hey there,

I shot a video which explains the various issues to fix in order to make it work
Let us know how it goes
Best,

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.