unused bones were not mapped.

DEXTER Studios크로우퍼플

Jul 4, 2021, 11:34:31 PM7/4/21
to Golaem List
When mapping Maya bones into golem, the unused bones were not mapped.  And in the process of making Golem motion, does the unmapped bone affect the motion?  If it does, how can I avoid it? Should I remove unused bones from the beginning and proceed with mapping?

Alexandre Pillon

Jul 5, 2021, 4:31:14 AM7/5/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
Hi,

Unmapped bones do not affect the motion, except if you want to.

Let me explain
  • In the standard case, Golaem will store and replay animation only on mapped bones
Cheers,
Alex

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.