Simulation Baker FBX with Textures

Michael Hernandez

Sep 10, 2021, 3:06:19 PM9/10/21
to Golaem List
What is the correct configuration to maintain the golaem randomization textures when I export with Simulation Baker to FBX? I keep ending up with only the preview Cache textures and not the fully randomized shaders on all of the models. I tried both arnold and default. I have successfully done this before in the past but can't figure out how I did. I'm aware that the export is reading the shading group and assigning the material to its place, but it is not taking into account the switch values to save a randomized texture and instead is just loading the first one on the material. I tried both export point cache geom with and without animation. I feel like i'm just missing one more thing here, any help would be appreciated.

Nicolas Chaverou

Sep 13, 2021, 3:42:58 AM9/13/21
to Golaem List
Hey Michael,

Looks like you posted the request twice. Answered in the first thread here:

Best,

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com