Globus Release 2022-06-15

Joe Bottigliero

Jun 15, 2022, 1:12:01 PM6/15/22
to Discuss

We released an update to our Web Application this morning.

CHANGELOG

Web Application

  • Console

  • Task summary information has been added to the Console Activity page when a task is not active or queued.

  • Improved the padding between tasks and layout to the Dashboard graph.

  • Flows

    • Users are no longer automatically redirected to Runs list view after starting a Run. We’ve added a success screen with helpful links, including a link to start another instance of the Flow.

    • The total number of matching Runs has been added to the Runs list view.

Please contact sup...@globus.org or send mail to the listhost if you have any questions or concerns.