Globus Release 2022-05-25

Joe Bottigliero

May 25, 2022, 4:24:30 PMMay 25
to Discuss

We released an update to Flows, Action Providers, and the Web Application this afternoon.

CHANGELOG

Flows

  • Past run logs are now preserved after the flow definition is updated.

Action Providers

  • The Globus notification action provider now supports sending emails using Office 365 SMTP servers and other servers that require TLS encryption.

Web Application

Flows

  • Released an update to Run Event Log rendering to make individual step status more prominent at a glance.

Timers

  • Added the ability to sort Timers by: Last Run, Timer Name, Scheduled Date, and Created Date

Collections

  • A "View this Collection's Activity" button is now available on Collections to which you have monitor access, providing an easy way to access your Console Activity filtered by the Collection.

With this release, we plan to discontinue the legacy Console on August 1, 2022. A notice to that effect has been added to the legacy Console. Please update your bookmarks to the Console to avoid any interruptions.

Please contact sup...@globus.org or send mail to the listhost if you have any questions or concerns.

David Deepwell

May 26, 2022, 11:32:18 AMMay 26
to Joe Bottigliero, Discuss
Hi,

I am happy to hear that this release is out because I was waiting for the update in the email notification action provider. However, I do not see the update on github or pypi. Is there another location where this release can be accessed?

Cheers,
David

On May 25, 2022, at 2:24 PM, Joe Bottigliero <joe...@globus.org> wrote:

[△EXTERNAL]