Globus Release 2021-05-06

Jason Alt

May 6, 2021, 3:37:39 PM5/6/21
to Discuss

We released an update to Globus Connect Server version 5.4 this morning.

CHANGELOG

  • Now enforcing storage-gateway --restrict-paths policy on guest collections with --sharing-restrict-paths policy set.

    • We recommend that all Globus Connect Server v5.4.18+ endpoints using guest collections install this update.

    • v5.4.18 introduced a default --sharing-restrict-paths policy that will override the storage-gateway --restrict-paths policy.  This affects endpoints that use storage-gateway --restrict-paths policy without an explicit mapped-collection --sharing-restrict-paths policy, as the default policy may be less restrictive than intended.

  • Support for requiring multi factor authentication for access to high assurance collections

  • Ability to force or disable checksum verification on mapped and guest collections

  • Support for ActiveScale Connector with GCSv5

  • Production release of OneDrive Connector

Please contact sup...@globus.org or send mail to the listhost if you have any questions or concerns.