التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Weatherby,Gerard

غير مقروءة،
16‏/06‏/2022، 9:41:56 ص16‏/6‏/2022
إلى Discuss
I’m trying to update path restrictions on a v5 server. From the documents https://docs.globus.org/globus-connect-server/v5/reference/storage-gateway/update/posix/
I tried:
globus-connect-server storage-gateway update posix e…. --restrict-paths file: path-restrictions.json
but just got
Usage: globus-connect-server storage-gateway update posix [OPTIONS]
 STORAGE_GATEWAY_ID

Error: FileNotFound: does not exist

The file does exist:

root@transfer2:~/globusinstall# ls path-restrictions.json
path-restrictions.json

--
Gerard Weatherby | Application Architect
NMRbox | NAN | Department of Molecular Biology and Biophysics | UConn Health

Stephen Rosen

غير مقروءة،
16‏/06‏/2022، 9:52:40 ص16‏/6‏/2022
إلى Weatherby,Gerard،Discuss
Hi Gerard,

Was your invocation exactly as you shared?
   --restrict-paths file: path-restrictions.json

It looks like there's a space after the "file:". As a result, the command is trying to handle a file named "".

The CLI options which use these multimodal inputs with the <prefix>:<value> syntax are consuming a single string with both parts.
I'd recommend quoting it too, which clarifies a bit:

    --restrict-paths "file:path-restrictions.json"

If that's not the issue, please let us know. But from the command and the error output it looks like that's what happened.
(I'll look into ways we can improve the error behavior in the future as well.)

Best,
-Stephen
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب