Email Notification

Audrey Mickle

Jun 27, 2022, 2:25:01 PMJun 27
to Discuss
Hello! I am a new globus user and I'm looking for a way to be notified that a group member's transfer to my endpoint is finished. I don't see a way to do any of the following:

1. Be alerted that a transfer has completed on an endpoint I manage
2. Add another person or email to be alerted for the completion of a new transfer
3. Alert group to completion of a transfer

Am I missing an option that would allow me to know that someone else has finished transferring something?

Brigitte Raumann

Jun 29, 2022, 6:46:03 PMJun 29
to Audrey Mickle, Discuss
Hi Audrey,

Unfortunately, email notification can be sent only to the user requesting the transfer.  However, admins of endpoints managed under a Globus subscription can view all transfers to and from their endpoints.

Support for including others on email notifications is on the Globus backlog.

Brigitte