July 13th Maintenance Affecting Flows, Timers

Ada Nikolaidis

Jul 1, 2024, 10:27:46 AM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to Discuss
Dear Globus User,

Starting at 8:00a US Central on Saturday July 13, 2024, a planned maintenance lasting up to two hours includes a database migration which will impact the following:

• Some flow runs may not be able to progress
• Some timers may fail to run (those created in 2023 or earlier; or created via the discontinued Timer CLI)

We will send a notification to the discuss list when this migration is complete. We recommend that users check the state of their flow and timer runs after services have resumed.

If this maintenance window causes a significant problem for you or those you support, or if you would like more details on which flows and timers may be impacted, please contact sup...@globus.org as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ada Nikolaidis
Globus Software Engineering Manager
Globus.org | University of Chicago