Globus Release 2021-03-31

Michael Link

Mar 31, 2021, 1:24:17 PM3/31/21
to dis...@globus.org
We have released an update to Globus Connect Personal this morning.

This release, version 3.1.4, includes minor bug fixes and changes
released in recent Globus Connect Server updates.

A note for Windows users:
Because we have recently renewed the code signing certificate used to
sign the Globus Connect Personal installer for Windows, users may
receive a Windows Defender SmartScreen warning indicating the app is
unrecognized. This warning is normally removed as more users download
and install the app. In the meantime, Microsoft is working on expediting
removal of the warning.

The app is safe to use. If you would like additional verification, the
expected sha1 checksum of globusconnectpersonal-3.1.4.exe (currently
globusconnectpersonal-latest.exe) is
bebad46d4b8d094bc4838a0e91bac178c07425ab.

Please contact sup...@globus.org or send mail to the listhost if you
have any questions or concerns.