Method of monitoring transfers from endpoint server?

Nick Adair

Jun 18, 2024, 11:39:22 AMJun 18
to Discuss
What's the best way to monitor transfers from an endpoint server?

I'm aware of the 'globus task list' command, but that doesn't appear to contain much 'historical' transfer information.

We're working with many clients who are sometimes unaware that their transfers have failed for some reason, so we'd like a good way to see those failures, and also know which of their files did transfer successfully.

I'm open to using either a CLI or an API approach, but having an approach that I can automate would be great.

Thanks for any assistance!