ADFS integration/setup with Globus Auth

Burhan M Siddiqui

Mar 31, 2020, 6:02:14 PM3/31/20
to User Discuss
Hi

I like detailed online documentation help with setting up my existing Organizational Login instead of using my Globus ID. In our current organization setup we are already running ADFS server; I believe it’s possible we can integrate this with Globus Auth but I don't know where to start.

I did take a look at this link https://docs.globus.org/api/auth/specification/#saml but its more targeting CILogon instead of ADFS

If you can point me in right direction I would be able to complete my desired setup.

Kind Regards

Burhan Mahmood

Senior Systems Administrator

b.ma...@ucl.ac.uk

Sam Claassens

Apr 1, 2020, 3:44:29 PM4/1/20
to user-d...@globus.org
Hi Burhan,

Yes that we can integrate your IdP if the ADFS server via OpenID Connect, this is discussed in the documentation a few sections before (https://docs.globus.org/api/auth/specification/#registration_with_globus_auth). It's an out-of-band process, but it looks like there is an ongoing discussion regarding the integration for UCL in a support ticket (I believe it's your ticket) and that the process is underway?

Regards,
Sam Claassens
--

Sam Claassens