Failed SSL connection

Chemical Talk

Jun 2, 2020, 9:45:00 AM6/2/20
to Admin Discuss

Hi All,
When I try to start the file manager, I get the error message below. My endpoint appears to start a secure connection with Globus Service before dropping abruptly. I wondering if people have had this type issue before.
>>> begin of error message
Command Failed: Error (connect) Endpoint: UNCG Computer Science (90c62273-3c24-4bc6-b963-3f6c9b4f294e) Server: a89a07.6fbd.dn.glob.us:443 Message: Could not connect to server --- Details: globus_xio: The GSI XIO driver failed to establish a secure connection. The failure occured during a handshake read.\nglobus_xio: System error in recv: Connection reset by peer\nglobus_xio: A system call failed: Connection reset by peer\n
<<<< end error message