Upgrading Globus 5.4.0 to latest 5.4.4

Alex Deli

Aug 20, 2020, 8:27:33 PM8/20/20
to Admin Discuss
Hi,

I found instructions for upgrading Globus 5.3 but do these apply to Globus 5.4?

https://docs.globus.org/globus-connect-server/v5.3/#upgrading_globus_connect_server_version_5_3

The docs for Globus 5.4 don't have this appendix to reference.

Thanks,

Alex

danielpowers

Aug 21, 2020, 12:57:32 PM8/21/20
to Admin Discuss, alexd...@gmail.com
Hi Alex,

You're right that we need to add a section to our Globus Connect Server (GCS) v5.4 docs that clearly explain how to update an existing GCSv5.4 install to the latest version of v5.4. We've created an internal tracking issue for this so that our devs can address it. For now, you can use the instructions cited at the URL you included in your post to update your existing v5.4 install to the latest version of v5.4.

-Dan Powers