Fwd: [UCSBADVS] Promoting 5.10.23 Networking in 805 Mixer TODAY Wed 5.10 and Wed 5.17 End of Year Job + Internship Fair

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

May 10, 2023, 3:26:28 PM5/10/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

Event Reminder

Networking in the 805, Wednesday, May 10 from 11am - 1pm, Student Resources Building, Multipurpose Room

Nervous or anxious about networking? :et our local employers help practice with you. Come mingle in-person with a small group of local employers in a casual networking environment to learn the importance of networking as part of the job search process and how to network comfortably. Employers will help you practice and strengthen your ‘elevator speech’ as well as get to know you for potential employment opportunities.

This will also be a great chance to learn more about local organizations and the unique opportunities available to UCSB students.

Come by 'as you are' - no need to dress up. Bring resumes and get ready to network with representatives from great organizations that are interested in hiring you!

Snacks and light refreshments will be served.
Event
Networking in the 805 Mixer
May 10, 2023 • 11:00am - 1:00pm PDT
10 employers attending

Thank You to our Participating Employers! County of Santa Barbara, Meissner, Woodstock

Logo

Summer is growing near, and the academic year is coming to an end! To help you fulfill your career goals over summer break, the End of the Year Job + Internship Fair offers you an additional opportunity to connect with employers hiring for part-time and full-time positions, in an exclusive and in-person space for UCSB students.

This event offers an interactive space to communicate 1-on-1 with employer representatives, and there will be no pre-scheduled sessions or employer appointments required. Simply take a look at the list of employers on Handshake and check your email for tips from us to prepare in advance.
Career Fair
2023 End of the Year Job + Internship Fair
May 17, 2023 • 1:00pm - 4:00pm PDT
41 employers attending

Job postings and employer announcements are made without endorsement, direct or implied, by Career Services or UCSB. Career Services educates students about various opportunities and ensures equity of access to campus recruiting activities for all employers who abide by our Employer Policies. Individual students are encouraged to determine which employers align with their diverse talents, values, and interests. We encourage all students to review our policies, learn how to identify employment scams, and reply to this email with any questions.

UC Santa Barbara Career Services

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara
2023 networking in the 805 [square].jpg
end of year job + internship fair 2023 [square].jpg