Fwd: šŸŒŠšŸŒžThe Letter Q Ā­āœŽļ¹Summer 2024 RCSGD Newsletter, July 1st - July 5th

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

Jul 2, 2024, 2:22:10ā€ÆPMĀ (13 days ago)Ā Jul 2
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

Jul 9, 2024, 2:38:50ā€ÆPMĀ (6 days ago)Ā Jul 9
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity Newsletter: The Letter Q
Announcements

šŸ¬Ā Summer 2024Ā šŸŒžĀ Week 3šŸ¤øā€ā™€ļø

Congrats on making it to Week 3!

We're almost half way through Session A! Hope you all are staying on top of classes while also enjoying the beautiful weather and taking time for youselves! This week we have TWO fun gaymes so keep readingĀ for those and more information!

šŸŒŠĀ For Lounge Hours, Events, and MoreĀ ReadĀ Below!Ā šŸŒŠĀ Ā­

Lounge Hours
A summer beach scene with RCSGD's Summer Hours for Session A. They are open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12pm-3pm and Tuesday and Friday from 11am-3pm.
Events
Bracelet making event July 3rd, Board Game Event July 18th, Coloring Event July 25th  all from 1-2pm in the RCSGD lounge
Around the Lounge

šŸŖThe Snack CabinetšŸŖ

A.S. Food Bank supplies our center with a snack cabinet! Here the drawers are full of snacks with the bottom one having mensturation supplies, so come in and grab as many snacks or supplies as you need.Ā A.S. Food Bank just asks that you please scan the QR code above the cabinet when taking something from in the drawers so that they can keep track of inventory and when they need to restock. Anything on top of the cabinet is supplied by us and free to grab without scanning!

Snack Cabinet
close up of snacks in cabinet
ariel view of snack cabinet
Groupchats

Community Announcements
Summer Fun Games

So... some of you may have noticed that the gayme for last week was not changed from Week 1 and we are so sorry about that. But there's good news! This week you'll have not one but TWO gaymes to play!

So here isĀ last week'sĀ
WORDLE!
and
Here is THIS week's
WORDLE!

Wordle page setup with 5 spots for guessing letters.

First Week's Hint: I'm your favorite drag queen's favorite drag queen.

Second Week's Hint: I play a queer pirate in a T.V. series.

Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity

UC Santa Barbara

Email sent by Emily Machado <emilym...@ucsb.edu> to tr...@ucsb.edu

Unsubscribe