Fwd: Concert of North Indian Classical Music and Dance, tonight, 7:30 pm at UCSB's Lotte Lehmann Hall

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

Jun 6, 2024, 6:21:33 PMJun 6
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Scott Marcus <sma...@music.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 1:27 PM
Subject: Concert of North Indian Classical Music and Dance, tonight, 7:30 pm at UCSB's Lotte Lehmann Hall

Please join the UCSB Music of India Ensemble in its end-of-the-year concert, tonight, Thursday, June 6th, at 7:30 pm in the UCSB Music Department's Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall.

A Concert of North Indian

Classical Music and Dance

Scott Marcus, Director

Shashank Aswathanarayana, Tabla

Ziyad Marcus, Tabla

First, the 1st-year sitar students will present rag Yaman.

Then, we will have a performance of kathak (North Indian classical dance) by the UCSB Agni Dance Club.

We will conclude the concert with a performance of rag Todi by the advanced sitar students.

Thursday, June 6th, 2024, 7:30 pm

Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall, UC Santa Barbara

$10 general admission | $7 seniors, military, and non-UCSB students with student ID

FREE for UCSB students with student ID and children under 12

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara