Fwd: Phi Beta Kappa / Capps Center Event Thursday

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

May 18, 2023, 12:15:35 PM5/18/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Billy Jankowski <wg...@ucsb.edu>
Date: Wed, May 17, 2023 at 2:53 PM
Subject: Phi Beta Kappa / Capps Center Event Thursday
To: Billy Jankowski <wg...@ucsb.edu>

Hello Advisors!

On behalf of UCSB's Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, I wanted to pass along information about an event that may be of interest to your students and faculty.

If you have the ability to share the attached flyer or program information with your community, we would greatly appreciate it.

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you,

Billy

Billy Jankowski

Associate Director

Residential & Community Living
Housing, Dining, & Auxiliary Enterprises

https://www.ucsb.edu/

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara
Sensitive People - Cancel Culture and Other Myths.tiff