Fwd: [UCSBADVS] Open spots in summer Geography classes

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

May 31, 2023, 3:24:24 PM5/31/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu
Session A:
GEOG 3 Oceans & Atmosphere (GE Area C, satisfies prereq for GEOG 115A Remote Sensing and GEOG 131 Mountain Weather & Climate on our fall schedule)
Lecture: MTWR 9:30-10:35
Section: M 2:00-3:20

GEOG 5 People, Place & Environment (GE Area D, satisfies prereq for GEOG 108 Urban Geography & GEOG 141A Population Geography on our fall schedule, and GEOG 109 Economic Geography & GEOG 152 Health Geography on our Summer Session B AND winter schedule)
Lecture: MTWR 11:00-12:05
Section: T 2:00-3:20

Session B:
GEOG 4 Land, Water & Life (GE Area C, satisfies prereq for GEOG 131 Mountain Weather & Climate on our fall schedule)
Lecture: MTWR 9:30-10:35
Section: F 9:30-10:50

GEOG 20 Geography of Surfing (GE Area D)
Lecture MTWR 2:00-3:05
Section: F 11:00-12:20

GEOG 152 Health Geography (requires GEOG 5 - on our Session A schedule)
Lecture: MTWR 11:00-12:05
Lab Section: T 2:00-3:20

Patty Murray
Undergraduate Advisor
UCSB Department of Geography
1834 Ellison Hall
Drop-in Advising hours: Mon, Wed and Thurs 9am-2pm

https://www.facebook.com/ucsbgeog https://twitter.com/ucsbgeog https://instagram.com/ucsbgeog/ https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=6637014

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara