Financial services job opportunity for Global majors

Meghan Zero

May 15, 2023, 6:20:00 PM5/15/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Natalie Ross <nr...@planmember.com>
Date: Mon, May 15, 2023 at 2:59 PM
Subject: Job opportunity for Global majors
To: Meghan Zero <megha...@ucsb.edu>

This message was sent securely using Zix®

Hi Meghan,

It's that time of year again where we are looking to hire recent grads! I have emailed you previously so I wanted to reach out again since we have had a lot of success in hiring your referrals. I am a UCSB global studies alumni graduated in 2014, my company and department are hiring for a mid July start date. We are hiring for our Financial Services Representative position. We have two global alumni currently working in our department (Viviana Gonzales, Angie Garcia for example) and would love anyone interested in this role to apply.

Would you be willing to forward this to the global majors? I am looking for 4-6 candidates with a mid-July start date. This role could be interesting to other global studies majors that have any interest in starting a career in finance.

Anyone that is interested in learning more about this or wants to apply can call or email me directly:

nr...@planmember.com

916-833-1522

or

800-847-6910 and ask to speak with me

Thank you for your partnership,

Natalie Ross

Director of Quality Assurance & Training

nr...@planmember.com

Phone: (800) 874-6910 x2331

PlanMember Services

6187 Carpinteria Ave.