Fwd: CORRECTED: Flyer for LBA Women's Luncheon Event

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

May 18, 2023, 6:08:52 PM5/18/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

On Saturday, May 27th, the Latinx Business Association will be hosting our annual Women’s Luncheon at the UCEN State Street room. This event was created to empower women in the workforce and create a safe space to discuss what it is like to be a woman in corporate America. Our organization brings in several accomplished women from different industries and provides students the opportunity to hear their stories, ask for advice, and receive mentorship. We’ll be joined by professionals from SCORE Santa Barbara and will feature four guest speakers:

  • Gloria Alvarez - VP of Career Services at Hispanic Scholarship Fund

  • Chloe Barritault - Operating Advisor of Revenue Operations at Apax

  • Juliana Ramirez - Accounting Professional, Founder JR Bookkeeping

  • Michelle Carlen - Founder and President at Alignment Advising

During the event, we will have a networking mixer where students can speak with the professionals and meet other students. If you’re interested in attending, please register on Shoreline to attend and for a free Chipotle lunch. We hope you can join us!

image.png

Best,
Javier Barajas
--
Javier Barajas
External Relations Director

"Preparing the next generation of Professionals"

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara
womensluncheonflyer.jpg