Fwd: 🏄‍♀️📚 The Letter Q ­✎﹏Summer 2024 RCSGD Newsletter, June 24th - June 28th 🎧🏖️

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

Jun 25, 2024, 2:42:44 PMJun 25
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity <no-r...@shoreline.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 2:00 PM
Subject: 🏄‍♀️📚 The Letter Q ­✎﹏Summer 2024 RCSGD Newsletter, June 24th - June 28th 🎧🏖️

Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity Newsletter: The Letter Q
Announcements

🐬 Summer 2024 🌞 Week 1🤸‍♀️

Welcome to Summer!

The RCSGD is so back for the summer! We're working on some fun events for you all over the next few months and are excited to have our doors to the lounge open again for you all to enjoy. If you're wondering what kind of resources you can find in our lounge, tune in each week to learn about a new resource you can use in our lounge or access through our website!

🌊 For Lounge Hours and More, Read Below! 🌊 ­

Lounge Hours
A summer beach scene with RCSGD's Summer Hours for Session A. They are open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12pm-3pm and Tuesday and Friday from 11am-3pm.
Events
More Events Coming Soon!
Around the Lounge

Safer Sex and Menstrual Supplies Station

Our Safer Sex and Menstrual Supplies Station is stocked daily with safer sex supplies, pronoun pins, stickers, and other items! It's located directly outside our lounge doors, making it accessible even when the lounge is closed. Feel free to stop by and grab any and all supplies you may need, no questions asked!

An organizer on a wall with pockets that hold items
Wall Organizer pictured outside lounge door
Groupchats

Community Announcements
Summer Fun Games

Throughout this summer at the bottom of these newsletters, we'll be putting a fun custom game for you all to enjoy!!

To start us off, we have a custom WORDLE!

Wordle page setup with 5 spots for guessing letters.

Hint: We hope your summer _____!

Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity

UC Santa Barbara

Email sent by Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity <rc...@sa.ucsb.edu> to tr...@ucsb.edu

Unsubscribe

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara