Fwd: Attend the Student Ambassadors Final Project Showcase

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

May 23, 2023, 4:20:22 PM5/23/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: UC Global Health Institute <uc...@ucop.edu>
Date: Tue, May 23, 2023 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Attend the Student Ambassadors Final Project Showcase
To: <global-...@ucsb.edu>

Learn more about our Student Ambassador's work and the program!

Hi all! We are inviting you to attend this upcoming event and if you can share this with your student networks, it would be much appreciated! All UC and UC affiliated students are welcome to attend.

Thank you!
The UCGHI Team

You're Invited to UCGHI's Student Ambassadors Final Project Showcase

Check out what our Student Ambassadors
have been working on and learn more about
the program!

Friday, June 2, 2023 | 12 pm, PST

The UCGHI Student Ambassadors Final Showcase will feature creative presentations by students from the Center for Gender & Health Justice and the Center for Planetary Health presenting on current global health topics of importance to the ambassadors. Showcase will be in the form of standard research presentations, as well as art-based presentations, PhotoVoice, infographics, TikTok or reels, and more.

Look out for the 2023-2024 Student Ambassador application launch in late summer/early fall!

UC Global Health Institute | University of California Office of the President, 1111 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94607
Unsubscribe global-...@ucsb.edu
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by uc...@ucop.edu powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

--
Global Studies Undergraduate Advising Team
Meghan Zero + Taylor Ross + Undergraduate Peer Advisors

UC Santa Barbara