Fwd: UCSB Human Resources Club Announcement: Last General Meeting

1 view

Undergrad Advising Global Studies

May 23, 2023, 1:22:01 PM5/23/23
to opport...@global.ucsb.edu

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <grace...@umail.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, May 22, 2023 at 9:25 PM
Subject: UCSB Human Resources Club Announcement: Last General Meeting

Hello everybody!

If you are interested in pursuing a career in recruiting, diversity, equity and inclusion, payroll and benefits administration, or other related fields, it’s not too late to get involved in the UCSB Human Resources Club! We will be hosting our last meeting of the 2022-2023 school year on Thursday, May 25 at 6:00 PM hosted via Zoom. The link is available here: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/9688336447

As we begin applying to jobs or internships, it’s important that we have a deeper understanding about job offers and how to evaluate, compare, and negotiate perks. Our last speaker will be Marco Rosa; an HR Executive Consultant at Heritage Partners International, a Job Search and Career Development Coach, and an Adjunct Professor for the UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, who will be hosting a workshop titled “Evaluating Job Offers'' for our club. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the applicant experience during the job offer process from a knowledgeable and experienced professional, and we invite new and returning members to attend!

As we conclude the academic year, the UCSB Human Resources Club will begin to open officer applications for 2023-2024. There will be many available positions, so make sure to follow our Instagram (@ucsbhrclub) for more updates about the application process!

Sincerely,

Grace Finch

Director of Marketing

Marco Rosa Speaker Post (2) (1).png