Cannot display custom Outreach content

Alparslan Avcı

Mar 9, 2022, 2:15:07 PM3/9/22
to Nexus Users
Hello,

I'm trying to override the outreach content on Nexus RM 3 OSS.

I provided a really simple HTML within a compressed zip. Nexus downloads the content, extracts & embeds it to the iframe on the welcome page. It is all seen in the source. However, the wrapper "x-component" div has a `display: none` property which prevents iframe to be displayed. Please see below:

nexus-outreach.png

If I change this property to block, everything works fine. No errors on the browser console or outreach debug logs. Also, the default outreach content is displayed without any issues.

How can I overcome this issue? Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Alparslan Avci