Nexus Repository Would Like Your Feedback

Lily Panah

Jun 29, 2022, 11:11:10 AM6/29/22
Hello,

We want to hear from you!

Sonatype is investigating interest in a managed and provisioned instance of Nexus Repository in a single-tenant, cloud-based deployment model on behalf of customers. This includes managing the underlying infrastructure, configurations, networking, maintenance, monitoring, and support. (Please note that this would be a paid, non-SaaS offering.)

We would love to hear about your interest in this survey. It should take no more than 3-5 minutes to complete.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Lily Panah
Head of Research

--