New High Availability Deployment Options for Sonatype Nexus Repository Pro!

Nexus Repository Pro Announcements

May 3, 2023, 11:57:22 AM5/3/23
to nexus-pro-a...@glists.sonatype.com

Never Be Without Sonatype Nexus Repository

Nexus Repository Logo

Never Be Without Sonatype Nexus Repository

Banner that says Product Preview: High Availability (HA)

In Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.50.0, we introduced new High Availability (HA) deployment options for Pro customers! Maximize uptime by deploying a cluster of redundant Sonatype Nexus Repository instances that actively run simultaneously within a single cloud region or on-premises data center.

Our AWS, Azure, or on-premises HA deployment options protect against the following scenarios:
  • An Availability Zone (AZ) outage within a single region
  • A virtual machine/bare metal/EC2 instance failure
  • A Sonatype Nexus Repository instance failure
Plus, you can enjoy the following additional benefits:
  • Manually scale repository instances
  • Auto scale instances in AWS/Azure
  • Deploy in Kubernetes to scale instances up and down without shutting             down Sonatype Nexus Repository

See our HA help documentation for full details.

Nexus Repository Pro Announcements

8161 Maple Lawn Blvd #250, Fulton, MD 20759

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences