UI Session Timeout not respected?

Dave H

Oct 18, 2017, 3:06:20 PM10/18/17
to Nexus Users
I am running Nexus 3.5.2-01.  I have increased the session time via Server Administration->System->Capabilities->UI: Settings->Settings.

However the new value (9999) does not take effect.  Neither does using 0.

Has anyone else experienced it?  Is there another setting (Jetty?) elsewhere that needs to be tweaked too?

Thanks,
Dave

Rich Seddon

Oct 18, 2017, 4:30:01 PM10/18/17
to Nexus Users
What are you trying to do, disable session timeout?

A value of 0 should do that.

Rich

Dave H

Oct 18, 2017, 4:48:26 PM10/18/17
to Nexus Users
I would like to either disable it, or extend it.  My problem is that no matter what value I put in the UI Capability settings, the actual timeout for my end users never changes.

Peter Lynch

Oct 19, 2017, 3:41:42 PM10/19/17
to Dave H, Nexus Users
Hi Dave,

I did some brief testing and confirmed some sort of problem - although seemingly sporadic and may depend on interplay of other values in UI settings - not sure the extent of it or if there is a good work around yet.

-Peter