Geneseo Merlin Family

James Kimball

Jul 10, 2024, 6:21:37 PM (9 days ago) Jul 10
to genesee...@geneseo.edu
We had five Merlins chasing about and making lots of noise this afternoon, just before the storms - over Wadsworth St. and near the college. From the sizes it looked like 2 females and three males - I’m guessing parents and young from a nest uphill a little bit. Some eight years ago, when they nesting just across from my house, they raised three young and we saw four of five at a time, generally perched on various antennas, bare branches and rook tops.

Jim Kimball
kim...@geneseo.edu