GEIMS CALENDAR - A HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2017

GEIMS ALUMNI

Dec 29, 2016, 11:24:29 PM12/29/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Dear Alumni,
As we usher in the New Year we at GEIMS would like to wish all A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
May the new year bring lots of Joy and Prosperity to you and your families.
Attached please find the e calendar designed by us which will be remind you of your alma mater.
I am sure you will be proud to display the GEIMS CALENDAR on your desk.

Best wishes for 2017

Best Regards
​GEIMS

We love to hear from you
Calendar.pdf

Sambit Ray

Dec 30, 2016, 12:10:06 AM12/30/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Wishing a very happy new year in advance..

Achal Gupta

Dec 30, 2016, 9:22:27 AM12/30/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
I take this opportunity to wish all associated with GEIMS , a very happy , healthy , prosperous and productive new year.

Cheers !

Achal Gupta
TNOC 7B Batch

AJINKYA BAVISKAR

Dec 30, 2016, 9:24:25 AM12/30/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI

Greetings,

wish you the same.

Best regards,

Baviskar Ajinkya Jitendra
GEIMS,lonavala.
Batch:GME32

uday pratap

Dec 30, 2016, 9:39:46 AM12/30/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
I wish you the same,
Happy new year.

Best Regard
UDAY PRATAP
TNOC 20B Batch.

sumansaurav123

Dec 30, 2016, 9:48:05 AM12/30/16
to uday pratap, GEIMS ALUMNI
Wish you all a very very happy new year in advance..!!

Suman Saurav Thakur
GME 17 Batch

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Vikash Gupta

Dec 30, 2016, 10:16:32 AM12/30/16
to sumansaurav123

Same to u ...

X8 L

KARAN JUYAL

Jan 1, 2017, 9:57:09 AM1/1/17
to GEIMS ALUMNI
thank you very much and reciprocate the same

karan juyal

Nisanth Vpillai

Jan 2, 2017, 10:52:07 AM1/2/17
to GEIMS ALUMNI

Happy new year. Thanks for the calendar....

vikas chaudhary

Jan 2, 2017, 11:17:44 AM1/2/17
to KARAN JUYAL, GEIMS ALUMNI
First i thanks to you sending this message and happy new year to all of u
Geims is the institute where i learn a lot and make my future. So i thanks to all my teachers .

Jan 3, 2017, 2:34:48 AM1/3/17
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Thnks n wish u d same Geims family..

sameer purwar

Jan 5, 2017, 5:28:19 AM1/5/17
to pritam narayankar, GEIMS ALUMNI

Hi
Very nice. Would like to get a physical copy of this calendar.  Hope to here soon from you.

With warm greetings
Sameer Purwar

On Dec 30, 2016 9:55 AM, "GEIMS ALUMNI" <geims-...@geims.in> wrote:
Dear Alumni,
As we usher in the New Year we at GEIMS would like to wish all A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
May the new year bring lots of Joy and Prosperity to you and your families.
Attached please find the e calendar designed by us which will be remind you of your alma mater.
I am sure you will be proud to display the GEIMS CALENDAR on your desk.

Best wishes for 2017

Best Regards
​GEIMS

We love to hear from you

Jignesh Dobra

Jan 5, 2017, 9:16:08 AM1/5/17
to GEIMS ALUMNI

Hi, ossom calender. Happy new year to all..

Guinness Chaudhary

Jan 5, 2017, 9:24:06 AM1/5/17
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Is their any possible way by which we get a hard copy of this calender

Thank you
Regards
Guinness Chaudhary

Abhishek Tiwari