GEIMS CHRONICLE DECEMBER - 2016

GEIMS ALUMNI

Dec 1, 2016, 12:36:46 AM12/1/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Dear Alumni,
Greetings from the Institute.
As we complete 10 year of maritime training we look forward to a better association with the all of you who have made the institute what it is today.We take this opportunity to send you the e copy of the inhouse magazine which some of you will remember and would have actively contributed  to  -THE GEIMS CHRONICLE"This will give you a insight into the happenings of the institute and refresh all the nostalgic moments  for you guys.I am sure it will be mesmerizing to forget about hectic routines at sea for a while and remember your cherished days at the institute.

GEIMS CHRONICLE may be accessed through our alumni portal http://erp.geims.in/alumni/readall.jsp?id=34

We look forward to healthy interactions from you guys on how to improve this chronicle.You could also contribute with interesting articles with events and happenings at sea.Any good news -Promotions ,clearing of COC exams,any positive feed backs or any write up on new ships or technology which you all exposed to are always welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

HAPPY READING

Best wishes and happy New Year to all of you.

Capt Subroto Khan

Supreet Singh Nagra

Dec 6, 2016, 4:28:07 AM12/6/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Good day sir,

It's a privilege to be an aluminus of GEIMS.
Really good articles by the esteemed faculty and my fellow mates.
Very nicely put together.

I miss the training days and working for the magazine.It brings a feeling of nostalgia to see the chronicle again.

Great work by you and everyone associated with the chronicle.

Thanking you,
Cdt Supreet Singh
Tnoc 20-B

kyle gracias

Dec 6, 2016, 4:33:45 AM12/6/16
to Supreet Singh Nagra, GEIMS ALUMNI

Dear sir,

Please delete my name from the alumni as I am no longer part of geims

Regards,
Kyle Gracias

Manish Mishra

Dec 6, 2016, 6:59:02 AM12/6/16
to kyle gracias, Supreet Singh Nagra, GEIMS ALUMNI
GEIMS THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY

benson putraj

Dec 6, 2016, 8:30:13 AM12/6/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Dear sir,

GEIMS in 2008 was a good place and the training was good.
But little did we know we would be treated like bitches in the office. Criminals would get better treatment than the new joiners in great eastern. I've always spread this hatred toward the company wherever I went. Plz write an article addressing your office folks about how to retain the workforce and Goodwill of a company, which I learnt only after I joined a foreign company which had great values and knew how to treat their employees. My suggestion to the newbies.. Join GEIMS, get the training, then join some other company. Great eastern company sucks as much as its ships.

Message has been deleted

sathis mani

Dec 6, 2016, 9:43:03 AM12/6/16
to kvs, GEIMS ALUMNI, geims-...@geims.in
Dear friends

I jockey or institutue on 2007 but i couldnt continue my course.  I missed my chances.  I hope my friends are settled down.  Best wishes to all.  Kindly give procedure to get back my certificates for our institutue.  I tried but sollu very last response.  Help me to get my own.
Thanks &  Regards
J. Sathis
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 7:11 PM, kvs
Behavior of office staff is really bad in GESCO Office but the senior staff is who are ex mariners always greet people with a smile. Right from the person dealing with 5th engineers to 4th/3rd its really bad. The day you step into some other shipping company office you will feel how important  the seagoing staff is important to them. I was even threatened for rejoining the ship or else will be thrown out of the company. Training institute had very good faculty during 2011 period but they did not retain those wonderful engineers.

Gaurav Pratap Singh Singh

Dec 6, 2016, 12:31:08 PM12/6/16
to Manish Mishra, kyle gracias, Supreet Singh Nagra, GEIMS ALUMNI
Good day sir,
  it was just ok.nothing to enjoy.
GESCO left me or i left it.
Not sure .But game was interesting.
Thanks to gesco .they did not do this with me then i shall not be here.
Ok thanks
.