Form for GEIMS Alumni outreach

GEIMS ALUMNI

Mar 30, 2023, 12:04:54 AM3/30/23
to GEIMS ALUMNI

Dear Alumni,

Greetings of the day!

We are doing continuous improvement to make GEIMS one of the most sought-after institutes for maritime studies in India. In doing so, we are strengthening our alumni group to stay connected. We are also collecting testimonials from students.

Please fill the following form to update us with your latest information: https://forms.gle/7WFGTZM9A4Jt7Bgz7

Wish you the best in your career ahead!

Thanks & Regards,

Ms. Vaishnavi Narvekar

Executive- Fleet Personnel Department

vaishnavi...@greatship.com

The Great Eastern Shipping Co Ltd
205, Kakad Chambers

132, Dr. Annie Besant Road.

Worli, Mumbai – 400018

www.geinstitute.com

Follow us!

The Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited.
134/A, Ocean House,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli,
Mumbai : 400018.
Website : www.greatship.com
Phone: +912266613000 (Board), +912224922100 (Board)
CIN No: L35110MH1948PLC006472

Disclaimer: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd. and its affiliated companies reserve the right to monitor all email communications through their internal and external networks. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.