GME course course detail

Manigandan.K

Dec 30, 2016, 10:21:50 AM12/30/16
to GEIMS ALUMNI
Good day

Happy New year

I am Manigandan K from GME 5,batch am looking for gme course for my cousin who's going to complete his course by May 2017. I like to know the course starting date and course fee details.

Also like to know whether he will get a cadet ship after completing the course.

Thank you
Best regards
Manigandan K
Maersk Line

On 30-Dec-2016 4:25 AM, "GEIMS ALUMNI" <geims-...@geims.in> wrote:
Dear Alumni,
As we usher in the New Year we at GEIMS would like to wish all A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
May the new year bring lots of Joy and Prosperity to you and your families.
Attached please find the e calendar designed by us which will be remind you of your alma mater.
I am sure you will be proud to display the GEIMS CALENDAR on your desk.

Best wishes for 2017

Best Regards
​GEIMS

We love to hear from you