GEIMS CHRONICLE DEC 2018

GEIMS ALUMNI

Jan 8, 2019, 6:42:32 AM1/8/19
to GEIMS ALUMNI

Dear Alumni,

Greetings from the Institute.

As we complete 12 year of maritime training we look forward to a better association with all of you.

We are sending you a copy of the in-house magazine, some of you will remember and would have actively contributed to -THE GEIMS CHRONICLE".

This will give you an insight into the happenings at the institute and refresh some moments. It would be mesmerizing to forget hectic routines at sea temporarily and cherish days at the institute.

GEIMS CHRONICLE may be accessed through below link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZnHghmRm4JQCXbCUIJy1-1BOMl0w6_DV?usp=sharing

https://www.facebook.com/GEIMSofficial/

We look forward to healthy interactions from you on improving the chronicle.You can contribute interesting articles, events and happenings at sea. Any news about yourself - passing COC exams, promotions or any write up on your ships' new technology are welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

HAPPY READING

Best wishes and happy New Year to all of you.

Capt Subroto Khan

editorc...@geims.in

subrot...@geims.in

https://www.facebook.com/GEIMSofficial/