ANNOUNCE: Galicaster PRO 3.0 Released

Samuel Alonso Rodríguez

Jul 5, 2021, 5:46:55 AMJul 5
to comm...@galicaster.org

We are pleased to announce a new major release of Galicaster PRO. It is now available for you to install through the repositories.

Installation and upgrade instructions can be found here [1].

A big overhaul has been done to Galicaster PRO since the last 2.X release.

New features / architecture GC-PRO v 3.0:

  • Python3 based
  • Ubuntu 20.04 LTS base OS
  • General bug fixing (Ex: add location in crashed recovered recordings)
Deprecated features GC-PRO v 3.0:
  • GCFM disabled
  • Layout intelligent pip disabled
  • Plugin adaptrepo disabled
  • Removed pushpic plugin

We hope you enjoy this release. If you have any questions, suggestions, etc..., about GalicasterPRO, please, drop us some lines.

If you need any of the deprecated features also drop us a line.

Regards.