We are pleased to announce the first Release Candidate for Galicaster
Community 3.0.0 - RC2
Galicaster Community 3.0.0 - RC2 introduces three main new features:
- Migration from python 2 to python 3
- Support for Ubuntu 20.04
- Pushpic plugin has been deleted
We ask you to test this new version so that we can find as many bugs as possible.
- In preview or recording if the webcam is disconnected there is no profile error.
- In some cases the scheduled recordings do not keep their duration properly.
- Small aesthetic errors
Bugs in plugins:
- The keyboard plugin does not work properly
- Some operations of the Rest plugin do not work.
- The screen saver does not always work
- If some plugins are misconfigured Galicaster crashes
- Series plugin doesn't work with more than one parameter
External plugins are not tested https://github.com/teltek/Galicaster-doc/blob/master/ExternalPluginsList.mdHow to install Galicaster Community 3.0.0 - RC2
WARNING: This new version is only valid for ubuntu 20.04 and python3!!