Welcome Andrew Wilson as external Committer

Alfonso Rodriguez

Nov 14, 2018, 5:13:55 AM11/14/18
to comm...@galicaster.org
Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that Andrew Wilson has been accepted as a Galicaster external committer due to his contributions and engagement on the Galicaster project.

We are really happy to have Andrew on board. Welcome! We believe this will benefit the Galicaster project as a whole and we are looking forward to collaborating with you in the future.

Best Regards,

Alfonso Rodríguez Pereira
TELTEK Video Research

http://teltek.es/

La información contenida en este mensaje y/o archivo(s) adjunto(s) es confidencial/privilegiada y está destinada a ser leída sólo por la(s) persona(s) a la(s) que va dirigida. Si usted lee este mensaje y no es el destinatario señalado, el empleado o el agente responsable de entregar el mensaje al destinatario, o ha recibido esta comunicación por error, le informamos que está totalmente prohibida, y puede ser ilegal, cualquier divulgación, distribución o reproducción de esta comunicación, y le rogamos que nos lo notifique inmediatamente y nos devuelva el mensaje original a la dirección arriba mencionada. Gracias.

The
information contained in this message and/or attached file(s) is confidential/privileged and is intended to be read only by the person(s) to whom it is directed. If you are reading this message and you are not the indicated recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the addressee, or you have received this communication by mistake, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Please notify us immediately and return the original message to the aforementioned address. Thank you.

Stephen Marquard

Nov 14, 2018, 6:56:21 AM11/14/18
to comm...@galicaster.org

Hi all,

Great to see the Galicaster community grow and thrive in this way – congrats Andy and well done to Teltek for this step.

Regards

Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator,
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT)
University of Cape Town
http://www.cilt.uct.ac.za
stephen....@uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.