OC 4.x Schedules not Accurately Reflected in Galicaster

J.S.

Sep 13, 2018, 8:54:51 AM9/13/18
to Galicaster-Community
I've cross-posted this on the Opencast community. This is for Opencast 4.4.0 and Galicaster 2.1.x.

Scheduled events in Opencast seem to be inaccurately and randomly read by Galicaster. On heartbeat upcoming schedules will refresh and show a whole new random list. This results in scheduled captures occasionally being completely ignored (as can be seen below where an event yesterday is still scheduled).

For example, here's what I have for room X in Opencast:

Opencast-Schedules.png

If I check room X's schedule in Galicaster I get this (14th, 18th, 24th are missing):

Galicaster-Schedules.png

If I check a few minutes later on next heartbeat:

Galicaster-Schedules2.png

I'm not sure where to begin looking, to be honest, so any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks.

JS