2021 OpenDP Community Meeting - Save the Date!

OpenDP

May 10, 2021, 1:05:52 PM5/10/21
to opendp-community
The OpenDP team is excited to announce that our annual OpenDP Community Meeting is returning this September!

Save the Date: The 2021 Community Meeting will be held virtually Wednesday, September 22 to Friday, September 24 2021. Each day we will hold an online workshop to share progress and plans for OpenDP and obtain community feedback.  Agenda and details will be coming soon.

If you are interested in viewing the presentations from the last OpenDP Community Meeting in 2020, please visit the OpenDP website.

We hope you will be able to participate in the workshop, and we look forward to your input and future engagement with OpenDP!

Sincerely,
The OpenDP Executive Committee

 OpenDP Twitter   OpenDP Blog   OpenDP GitHub