OpenDP Hosting the UN PET Lab Hackathon at Harvard

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

OpenDP

未读,
2022年10月19日 08:11:252022/10/19
收件人 opendp-community
Dear OpenDP Community,

OpenDP is collaborating with the UN PET Lab to support their first global, virtual hackathon which will take place on November 8 - 11.  OpenDP will be hosting an optional in-person venue at Harvard.

If you are interested in the Hackathon, the first webinar introducing the event, “An introduction to Privacy-Enhancing Technologies & the first UN PET Lab Hackathon” will be occurring today at 19th of October 10:00 AM EST (NYC time) - in just a few hours!   Don't worry if you can't make it, this initial kickoff webinar will be recorded.

In this webinar, you will be introduced to privacy-enhancing technologies, their role in the context of the UN and national statistics bureaus and an overview of the competition to come.

While the webinars will be recorded and made available to view on YouTube any time after as well, it is recommended that participants join to learn more about our competition, get an overview of our PET Frameworks and data tools from some of the lead developers of the event, as well as take part in our Live Q&As and have all questions answered.

Please register for the UN PET Lab Hackathon at the following location if you are interested:  https://petlab.officialstatistics.org/

Sincerely,

The OpenDP Team

OpenDP Twitter   OpenDP Blog   OpenDP GitHub
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子