Updates for Thorlabs daemons

KYLE F SUNDEN

Mar 2, 2021, 4:18:34 AM3/2/21
to y...@g-groups.wisc.edu
All,

We recently introduced support for the BSC203 controller [1].
This resolves the relatively minor differences in behavior by adding a new config parameter which avoids an error condition caused by requesting automatic status updates.
This is released as part of the yaqd-thorlabs python package on pypi [2] and conda-forge[3].

Additionally our library we made to provide python functions for thorlabs APT protocol [4, 5] has been expanded to cover the entire protocol.
This does not actually provide anything for existing daemons, but does open the door if other hardware in the APT protocol is desired.

[1]: https://www.thorlabs.com/thorproduct.cfm?partnumber=BSC203
[2]: https://pypi.org/project/yaqd-thorlabs/
[3]: https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/yaqd-thorlabs

Kyle