New PIN Google Group: Primate-Volunteers

JORDANA LENON

Mar 25, 2021, 1:31:05 PM3/25/21
to Primate-Programs
We are happy to report that we've created a new Google Group, Primate-Volunteers, at:

Here is the group description:

The purpose of this Google Group is to provide a listing of primatology opportunities for volunteers only. Positions are unpaid and there may be participation costs (e.g., room and board). Please do not post jobs wanted or CVs. Learn more about PIN's other forums here: https://primate.wisc.edu/primate-info-net/the-pin-career-forums-jobs-volunteer-opportunities-degree-and-other-programs/

We hope the primatology community and those seeking positions find this new forum helpful. (It was also a separate category under the old PIN.)

We have also decommissioned Primate-Enrichment, as its topics are already covered via Primate-Science and P-E was hardly being used.