[Application Open] Primatology & Wildlife Science Virtual Internship Program

Susumu Tomiya

Dec 27, 2021, 9:29:27 AM12/27/21
to Primate-Programs
This is a follow-up to my earlier post on 12/17.

We are now accepting applications to the Primatology & Wildlife Science Virtual Internship Program of Kyoto University, which will take place online on March 1–9, 2022.

This will be an excellent opportunity for prospective graduate students to meet our faculty and students (based at the Primate Research Institute in Inuyama and the Wildlife Research Center in Kyoto) and learn about our international graduate program.

More information and the electronic application form are available on the program website at: https://www.wrc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/cicasp/internship2022.html