Thank you for using Primate-Programs!

JORDANA LENON

Dec 17, 2021, 11:05:31 AM12/17/21
to Primate-Programs
Thank you to everyone who has used Primate-Programs this past year. We hope your posts met with success. If you were looking for a program, we hope that P-P was able to help you.

Just a reminder that Primate-Programs is an open-post forum and you do not need to write to the forum or to p...@primate.wisc.edu to ask us to post your program. If you have trouble posting, however, we are happy to help.

Also remember to keep all replies to posts off of the forum. Please reply only to the contact information within the posts (including this one!). We reserve the right to remove posts or block posters who do not comply with the forum's description. Fortunately, we have not had to do this. We are so grateful for such a wonderful primatological community!

Thank you for helping to make P-P a success and happy holidays to all!

Sincerely,
Jordana Lenon
PIN manager, WNPRC