Introducing Solo Mundo Abroad, Hands on Conservation Experiences!

Carmen Soto

Dec 26, 2022, 1:39:38 PM12/26/22
to Primate-Programs
The Solo Mundo Abroad team would like to invite your institution and students to join Solo Mundo Abroad!

Our organization offers exciting educational hands-on experiences of a lifetime to students and individuals who want to study abroad and travel to Costa Rica.

Students will be able to experience Costa Rica’s wildlife in the pacific coast and have a glimpse of the day to day that awaits in their professional life.

We offer 2 short-term experiences:

1. Tropical and Marine Ecology.

2. Wildlife Veterinary Medicine In Conservation.

Both programs include hands-on experience guided by experts, accomodation, meals, local transportation and recreation.

The courses are for pre-veterinary students, vet students, and students in the field of animal science, zoology, conservation and people ages 16 and above who love animals!

Our focus is on conservation programs in Costa Rica that offer hands-on animal education and travel adventure while supporting animal welfare and local conservation organizations especially our partner Kids Saving the Rainforest.

Please check out our brochure attached and get a glimpse of our amazing programs!

You can also learn more about Solo Mundo Abroad on our website:

Contact me, Carmen Soto, partnership director, at  car...@kidssavingtherainforest.org  and schedule a meeting with me so you can learn more about our programs and what we have to offer!

We are excited to hear from you and look forward to sharing more on our program!

Kind regards,

Carmen Soto
Partnership Director
Kids Saving the Rainforest and Solo Mundo Abroad
Quepos, Costa Rica
Study Abroad Info Packet.pdf