EAGLE is looking for EAGLE activists
The EAGLE Network is looking for activists with high personal engagement for an intense training and leadership development program.
You will be motivated by the chance to bring a change, the urge to tackle the widespread corruption and to build civil society. This highly selective program includes activism missions in 3 countries in Central and Western Africa and leadership and stress management training in field conditions.
The best of the best selected will be given a life opportunity to get involved in the mission to change the corrupt system from within and to fight the good cause for the greater good.
You will be part of a network, given trainings and tools to pursue the activism path, in wildlife (and primates) related issues.
Essential conditions for applicants
- Self confidence
- Strong ability to adapt to pressure and stress
- Willing and able to live in basic conditions
- Able to enter into and manage insecure and challenging situations, willing to take informed risks
- Strong ability to think creatively and outside of the box
- Independent and able to travel alone in new regions
- Strong resilience and perseverance until results are achieved
- Strong ability to learn and implement learning into the activities
- Strong character, ability to lead teams and inspire
- Strong personal value system, non-conformist and charismatic
- High sense of personal responsibility
- Experience in volunteering and strong spirit for activism
- Some experience of living, travelling or working in Africa and outside it, liking diversity
- Strong desire to effect change in society and take leadership.
You must speak English and French, and have already experience with living or working in Africa.
**If you are not speaking French please don’t send your application**.
If you are interested in applying, contact in...@eagle-enforcement.org / l...@eagle-enforcement.org