primates grant

faith jimmy

Jul 17, 2023, 8:38:09 AM7/17/23
to Primate-Grants
Hello,
my name is faith jimmy a project manager ontulili primates protection in kenya . we are conserving the white and black colobus monkey colobus gurezas. urgently looking for primates grant to support their endangered habitats to save their population.Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Dr. Abul hussan Faiz

Feb 27, 2024, 2:25:13 PMFeb 27
to Primate-Grants, faith jimmy

i want to conduct studies on hnuman langur in Azad Kashmir, kindly share funding opportunities

Erica Roggio

Feb 27, 2024, 3:31:20 PMFeb 27
to Dr. Abul hussan Faiz, Primate-Grants, faith jimmy
Have a look at the free advanced search engine for grants on www.environmentalgrants.org

--
---
To unsubscribe from this group, please e-mail primate-job...@g-groups.wisc.edu from the e-mail address that you are subscribed with. Unsubscribe requests will not be successful if that e-mail address forwards to your current address, and the request comes from the latter. If you have difficulty unsubscribing, please e-mail p...@primate.wisc.edu and not the entire group. Thank you for your understanding!

This message was sent to the Primate-Grants mailing list, a service of Primate Info Net hosted by the Wisconsin National Primate Research Center (WNPRC). Its content comes from the sender and is independent of the WNPRC and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
---
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Primate-Grant...@g-groups.wisc.edu.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted