New Assisting Sysadmin

Euler Sysadmin

Dec 2, 2019, 5:19:19 PM12/2/19
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
Hello Euler Users,

I'm writing to introduce Moubarak Jeje, a person who will be helping me to handle Euler issues going forward. He's been diligently working behind the scenes to learn about Euler, and he will continue to do so; he should be able to help you with an increasing variety of problems as time goes on.

Moubarak and I both have access to the inbox for sysa...@sbel.wisc.edu, so nothing should really change for how you reach out for help. The only thing you need to do is try not to be surprised when the signature on the reply comes from a different name than the one you were expecting.

Thanks in advance for cooperation and your patience with us as we work to keep Euler running as smoothly as possible.

Best,
Colin Vanden Heuvel