Euler Reboot

Euler Sysadmin

Jan 27, 2020, 5:39:39 PM1/27/20
to euler-users
Hi Everyone,

It looks like a core service on euler has crashed and the node will need to be rebooted. I'm hoping it can be done around 9pm tonight, but if not, I will take care of it early tomorrow afternoon. If everything goes as planned, running batch jobs will be unaffected, but if something delays the process, a few jobs might get stuck.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Colin Vanden Heuvel

Euler Sysadmin

Jan 28, 2020, 2:25:05 PM1/28/20
to euler-users, Euler Sysadmin
Hi Everyone,

The reboot has been performed and Euler should be back online for everyone.

Please note:
I will be ignoring any emails regarding Euler connectivity which I received from roughly 3:30pm yesterday, Jan 27 until 1:20pm today, Jan 28. The core service that crashed yesterday had something to do with the credential validation chain and prevented some users from logging in.

If you still have trouble accessing euler, please send me a new email detailing the problem.

Regards,
Colin Vanden Heuvel