MATLAB Available on Euler

Colin Vanden Heuvel

Feb 3, 2020, 6:03:51 PM2/3/20
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
Hi Everyone,

I get asked about this a lot, but it isn't necessarily relevant to all of Euler's users. If the subject line didn't interest you, feel free to ignore the rest of this message.

After a very long wait, Euler users once again have the ability to run MATLAB. It is available via the usual "module load" mechanism. The supported version is release 2019b; I cannot fulfill requests for any other version. There are plenty of network seats available for checkout so users should not need to worry about competing for access to the module. All of the toolkits supported by the UW campus license are available.

If you have questions about how to use MATLAB on Euler, feel free to reach out to sysa...@sbel.wisc.edu.

Best,
Colin Vanden Heuvel